2018년 4월 26일 목요일

[Q&A] LIBERALS: How would you react if a neighbor hoisted a huge confederate flag at their front door or porch that you had to see everyday?





 





Q.
LIBERALS: How would you react if a neighbor hoisted a huge confederate flag at their front door or porch that you had to see everyday?
Your kids and guests would have to see that. Would you try to remove it? Or ask the person to remove it because it's offensive?

A.
I have no problem with that.

A.
The Confederate flag represents treason. I would burn their house down.

A.
I would gossip.

A.
I wouldn't bother me as long as they nice neighbor's but it would be an eye full

A.
I could live with. I wouldn't like it, but I would live with it. It would make me wonder about the people who put if there.

A.
I'm a conservative. I would ruin their life. It's embarrassing and classless. Only trailer park folks would think that's cool.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기